Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Music Meme: Day Three

Day 3- A song that makes you happy

There’s a few songs that always make me happy. Rockin’ Robin by Michael Jackson is one of them. It just makes me so happy, it’s infectiously cheerful or something. I think it’s because it’s seems like such a great song to jive to. The second it starts playing it makes me bob my head, clap my hands, click my fingers and shrug my shoulders. Sometimes it makes me tuck my hands under my armpits and a do a ‘chicken dance’ move. And it always makes me smile.

I played the song before writing this blog entry, to get a feel for it and started doing the dance moves. Which made my boyfriend laugh at how ridiculous I look. Ya, I knew before then that I looked ridiculous but who looks good doing the chicken dance?! It’s a good thing it makes me so happy that I don’t care how I look

1 comment:

  1. To be fair i said you looked ridiculous but in a good way.See i'm caring me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...