Monday, January 24, 2011

Things I Like: #1 Cute Animal Pictures

There’s so many things I like in this world but seeing as I lean more on the pessimistic side of life, I sometimes forget them. So I want to make some posts of things that make me warm and fuzzy inside!

I’m not the world’s biggest animal lover but I’m a total sucker for cute animal pictures. This post is for cute ones, I also love funny LOL Cats but I’ll leave that for another day! If I ever want a fix of cute animals, I go straight to Cute Overload and within minutes, I’m melting from all the adorable pictures. Though some make me giggle too. Here’s a tiny selection of ones that I like.

All from Cuteoverload.com

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I'm not a HUGE animal lover, but one of my favourites memories is seeing a little beaver swimming in the nearby pond by my house, it was SO CUTE! <3 And that turtle eating the strawberry is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Deb, that's so cute! There used to be a dolphin that stayed locally but I never got to see it!

    Thanks Brandy! One of the main reasons I've been procrastinating when it comes to a new post is cos I come on here and I see this one and I'm just filled with happiness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...