Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September Photography Challenge- Day 13

Day Thirteen- Yourself with thirteen things

DSC01266

13 bracelets! From left to right

Shell bracelet (a present), ladybird from Prague, turquoise heart 21st birthday present, random thin silver bangle, blue sparkly jelly from Claire’s Accessories, thin blue metallic bangle from Penneys, brown and white elastic band from Kenya, black beads from Penneys, large red bangle from Claire’s Accessories (was used in a Queen of Hearts costume), black beads from Penneys, silver bangle from Newbridge Silverwear, red Masai bracelet from Kenya and charm bracelet from Claire’s Accessories.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo, I looove jewelry! :D It's so cute and creative how you put together a mish mash of bracelets and bangles for this challenge. I'd definitely wear the large red bangle, and the ladybug one is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb! I don't wear half of this as often as I should. I think my faves are the ladybird one and the silver bangle. Eoghan got me that for my debs so it's special to me. I haven't had a chance to wear the ones from Kenya yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how my name means prom for you :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...