Thursday, August 30, 2012

YouTube Pick of the Week!

Another round of YouTube picks!

I had heard about The Marshmallow Test. The idea was to give a child a marshmallow, tell them they can eat it right away or if they wait 5 minutes without eating it they would get a second one. The children’s reactions was filmed and it’s very funny seeing them antagonize over whether or not to eat it!

Sminky Shorts are a delightful piece of Irish humour. I chose this one as I love the Cork accent!

This song from Korean rapper PSY is as catchy as the flu and the video is so bizarre you’ll want to watch it again and again!

I’m a sucker for puns and this video is just pun after pun!

I had heard of VSauce before, I was even told by my boyfriend I’d enjoy it. Of course I didn’t listen to him and only started watching it this week. I’M HOOKED! The show has some simple but fascinating sciencey videos as well as DONGs (stuff to Do Online Now, Guys) as well as videos for funny images and quirky things to buy. I can’t get enough!

I posted this video the other day when I wrote my Childs Play post but it’s worth posting again in case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...