Monday, November 5, 2012

Nails of the Week!

I wanted to post more this week but thanks to this stupid illness it’s thrown everything off for me. I even said last night that I can’t wait to feel fully better so I can clean the house properly! Luckily my friend came over to visit me to today and she did a kitchen clean (while I pathetically tried to chip in and help!).

I have however managed to doing my nails this week. I got two Nails Inc polish from Glamour magazine, which I will show on their own in another post, but this post is for the Galaxy nails I did over Motcomb Street. It’s a very dark, almost black, navy creme polish and I thought it was perfect to try as a Galaxy mani!

IMG_0358

This is without a flash, I first put on the Motcomb St, then dabbed some white on it, some Rimmel Night Before and some Catrice Wrapped Around My Finger. I then did a layer of Model’s Own Indian Ocean on this, dabbed a tiny bit more white and then over the white dabbed some GOSH Galaxy over that. The Indian Ocean and Galaxy make it seem very different in real life, much shinier.

DSC05747

DSC05746

I love the colours in it though! Next time I might try it without the Model’s Own Indian Ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...