Thursday, March 7, 2013

YouTube Pick of the Week

Another week, another YouTube pick!

Here’s one which was all over social media this week. Chris Stark has been sent to do his first proper interview with an A List star, not knowing who he’d be interviewing at first. What started off as a joke at Chris’ expense thanks to Scott Mills, it quickly turned into how  much of a LAD Chris is and what a good sport Mila Kunis is, chatting to him about soccer, eating pies and going out drinking with the lads. Mila is clearly enjoying the change from normal, boring interviews!

The Oscars were last week and Halle Berry introduced a visual Bond tribute celebrating 50 Years of Bond, followed by the legend that is Dame Shirley Bassey singing Goldfinger. I didn’t think much of the Oscar’s visual, I much prefer this one.

Speaking of the Oscars, Jennifer Lawrence won Best Actress for Silver Linings Playbook. There are so many great moments to pick, from here claiming on the red carpet that she’s ‘starving’, to the fact she fell while going to collect her award to her amazing backstage press interview where she answers some the questions in such a blunt matter. Though this is my favourite, where she’s being interviewed by ABC and Jack Nicholson wanders into the conversation. I love her reaction to talking to him, the fact she’s so quick off the mark to quip back and I love the way she jumps when he wanders back over again and almost scares her. Such a girl crush right now!

While I’m not a huge fan of the original song (it just got sooooooo overplayed!) I do like this rendition using old school computers and other equipment.

My boyfriend and I often send videos to each other, this is one he sent to me. My favourite is the last song!

I love cat videos. LOVE THEM! This video had me in stitches, they can be such brats at times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...