Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine’s Grey with Hearts Nails

Almost getting to the end of the Valentine’s nail looks! Tomorrow is the last one. After trying out all these looks, I don’t even know if I’ll do my nails for Valentine’s Day! I probably will but maybe nothing as fancy.

DSC08310

I wanted to do another heart look, this time with different coloured hearts on a light background. I chose a light grey (Catrice in Sing: Hey Dirty Lilah). For the hearts I used Sinful Colors in Flutter , Mavala in London, Catrice in Take Me To Coral Island, NYC in Lincoln Square Lavender and 17 in Miami. As you can see, my heart drawing skillz leave a lot to be desired, but I’m getting better at it!

4 comments:

  1. There is nowt wrong with with them hearts, they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, the pink/reds on grey is a great idea and not too schmaltzy. I bet you I'll have bare nails for the actual day! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, I thought the grey might bring it down a bit, if you what I mean, so it's not too in your face. I was thinking you might be right about bare nails, however I was in a pharmacy earlier and pick up a nice dusty pink colour, similar to the pink that was in the China Glaze Hunger Game collection, I might wear that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...