Thursday, May 22, 2014

Out Of Your Comfort Zone #BEDM

So I knew I wanted to do this topic for Blog Every Day in May, but I just wasn’t sure about what I wanted it to be about. I had thought maybe posting a topic that wasn’t really my thing but I can’t think of anything really. I had also thought about doing a vlog but the lighting in my house isn’t that great and I still think I’m a bit off doing a vlog! So I decided in the spirit of Tuesday’s Being Adventurous post that I’d do something that has been on my mind for a while, setting up a Facebook page!

Even though I’ve had this blog for almost 4(!) years now, I haven’t told many people about it. I’m not entirely sure why, most likely as I was afraid to be criticized or laughed at. But over the years I’ve become more comfortable with sharing with people, wanting more feedback from my friends and family. I set up a Twitter just for this blog not so long ago, hoping to talk to people more and network and I’m really enjoying that so far. So the next logical step was a Facebook page.

Please say hi if you’re new here or if you have any feedback, I love getting comments.

If you’d like to follow me on my various social media sites, the links are down below.

Twitter Page

Facebook Page

Pinterest

BlogLovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...