Wednesday, June 4, 2014

May Recap

I can’t believe May is already over. I know everyone says this kind of thing but it’s true! We’re already in June. Here’s part of what I got up to in May.

Doing- Interviews! Well, only 2 so far (with another one in a few days) but it’s better than none. It just feelings good to be interviewed, it feels like progress in this hunt for a job.

 

Watching- Numb3rs. I saw Orla mention it in one of her blog posts and decided to give it a whirl. It’s about FBI agent and his mathematician brother who helps him solve crimes. Even if you don’t like maths you might enjoy this! I love the characters, my favourite is Colby. Also went to cinema to see X-Men and really enjoyed it!

numb3rs

 

Enjoying- Blog Every Day in May! I really enjoyed the challenge, you can read more about it in my wrap up post here.

 

Walking- Did the Darkness Into Light walk in London, my 3rd time doing it and my 1st abroad. I spoke more about it here in this post.

IMG_2743

 

Listening- To Freakonomics Radio podcasts. Not sure why I never listed to them before seeing as I loved Freakonomics and Superfreakonomics. Looking forward to reading their new book, Think Like a Freak.

 

Playing- Yoshi’s New Island on DS. I’m a sucker for Mario games so I’m glad I got this one (though it is quite similar to Yoshi’s Island, which I also have). Managed to get the game for free as well by saving up vouchers earned from doing online surveys!

yoshis_new_island

 

Reading- Not a lot really! Here’s my May Read’s blog post.

 

Knitting- A cushion! Very slowly really, I need to pick up the slack and get onto my next project, whatever that will be!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I do online surveys for vouchers too, haven't done any in ages, must check my balance!! Best of luck with the interviews x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've slacked a lot recently, if I had been bothered to do all the surveys that was emailed to me, I'd probably have another tenner! And thank you, they went well, just waiting to hear back now

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...