Thursday, July 10, 2014

Throw Back Thursday Nail Edition with Catrice The Nude Scene & Essence The Huntsman

Another Throw Back Thursday Nail Edition! This time I went for a beautiful nude colour by Catrice, it was part of their Hollywood Fabulous 40ties Limited Edition Collection. It’s such a pretty, delicate and feminine polish. I had forgotten about it until I went rooting but I think it’s one of my all time favourite nude polishes.

DSC08719

DSC08718

I decided to jazz it up a little and so added another limited edition polish, this one being from Essence and their Snow White collection a few years ago.

DSC08721

DSC08720

I love how this polish has a mixture of small glitter, hex glitter and large shards. Only downside is it does take a bit of time to dry and it smudged a small bit. I have an older post featuring Huntsmans, over another of the Snow White LE nail polishes, Sleepy, which you can see here.

6 comments:

  1. Those nails are so beautiful!

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I never think of using nude polish as a base for glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! Especially a gold glitter, I'd usually reach for a silver based one more

      Delete
  3. I have never actually worn glitter nails. Maybe I need to give them a go!

    Dannii
    www.hungryhealthyhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! Though Christmas is usually the best time of year to go all out bling nails!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...