Sunday, May 10, 2015

Wishlist #BEDM

I always love a good wishlist post every now and again. Though this time around I was a bit stuck. My no-limit wishlist is a holiday, a car, a new laptop and new phone, in that order. I haven’t been on holiday for ages, we are currently without a car, my 5 year old laptop is on its last legs and my second hand 5 year old iPhone is just a bit sad. But they’re all manageable really. Oh and I want someone to clean my entire house!

I have put together a smaller wishlist, of bits and pieces I’d like. Of course, there’s some nail polish in there. There always is! I posted these in my Confessions of a Nail Polish Addict post the other day but here they are again.

Nail polish wants

Clockwise from top left: Butter London Bit Faker, Candy Lacquer Licorice Allsorts, Hare Polish Flight of the Flamingo, Revlon Whimsical

My bag is a really cheap Primark satchel which I love but the handle is beginning to break and I haven’t had it all that long either, a few months. I need to get another Vendula London bag. I had one for years and it lasted me well. I like the look of this one.

vendula

Umbrella messenger bag by Vendula London

I want a bath. A nice, long, hot bath. Not having a bath in my flat really makes me crave a bath! I have lots of lovely products I could use but Lush recently opened a new flagship store on Oxford St in London and there’s over 200 products you can only buy there. Including The Comforter Shower Gel. I LOVE The Comforter Bubble Bar and can’t wait to get my hands on this.

comforter shower gel

Working in a bookshop, I want ALL the books I see. There’s so many of them, especially in the cookbook section that catch my eye. I’ve wanted Tequila Mockingbird for ages now, I might have already posted it in a previous wishlist. I think I’ll treat myself next payday!

tequilla mockingbird

That’s it! Pretty short wishlist for me and shockingly no flamingos! Though I still want all the flamingo things. I’ll always want all the flamingo things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...