Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New Instagram Logo Inspired Nails #BEDM

So last week the new Instagram logo was revealed and the world lost its mind over it. The best meme I saw was how it looks like clip art from Word. Which it kinda does! It’s an ombre and when I saw Simply Nailogical and ohmygoshpolish both post videos I thought I’d give it a go myself!

new instagram logo nails, ombre nail design with instagram logo over

new instagram logo nails, ombre nail design with instagram logo over

For the ombre gradiant I used 5 colours.

Yellow- La Femme Beauty in Ultra Yellow

Orange- Catrice Ultimate Nail Lacquer in MAN GO Tango

Pink- Maybelline Rebel Bouquet in Vivid Rose

Purple- Maybelline Neons in Fuschia Fever

Blue- OPI in My Car Has Navy-gation

I was happy enough with the gradiant, I wish I had put more yellow on and better positioned the blue but it wasn’t too bad. To draw on the Instagram logo (MUCH harder than it looks, which is why they are kinda wonky), I used the Barry M Nail Art Pen in White. Here’s a look at the gradiant without the logo.

new instagram logo nails, ombre nail design

new instagram logo nails, ombre nail design

Are you a fan of the new Instagram logo? Or could you simply not give a toss? Let me know below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...