Monday, June 13, 2016

Jelly Sandwich Nail Art with Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints

Hello! The other day I showed my swatches of the new Maybelline Color Show collection, the Jelly Tints. I mentioned that I wanted to do some Jelly Sandwich nail art so off I went! I used the Fuchsianista shade, a lovely raspberry pink.

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints in Fuchsianista Jelly Sandwich Nail Art with Essence Party Never Ends nail varnish

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints in Fuchsianista Jelly Sandwich Nail Art with Essence Party Never Ends nail varnish

 

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints in Fuchsianista Jelly Sandwich Nail Art with Essence Party Never Ends nail varnishMaybelline Color Show Jelly Tints in Fuchsianista Jelly Sandwich Nail Art with Essence Party Never Ends nail varnish

Maybelline Color Show Jelly Tints in Fuchsianista Jelly Sandwich Nail Art with Essence Party Never Ends nail varnish

I used a macro lens for my iPhone to take the last shot, which I love! To do this Jelly Sandwich I did one layer of the Jelly Tint, one layer of Essence Effect Party Jewels in Party Never Ends, another layer of the Jelly Tint, another layer of the Essence polish and then a final layer of the Jelly Tint. Doing it in thin layers helps the multidimensional effect. I LOVED staring at my nails when I had this one and I got a few compliments too! I can’t wait to try more sandwich looks with different glitter polishes with different shapes and sizes. And to try it matte as well, glitter nails look so pretty when mattified!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...