Monday, August 1, 2016

US Beauty Haul

While in America in June I managed to pick up a few beauty bits that I thought I’d show here. If I had had more money to spare, I definitely would have bought a lot more stuff! Alas, I had to bit a bit frugal so there’s always next time. The main places I went to were Walmart, Sephora, Target, Bath and Bodyworks and Walgreens. I didn’t get anything when in Sephora or Walmart, nothing took my fancy.

beauty haul

Clockwise from top left

Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works- It was on offer and I do love vanilla scented items

Maybelline Full N Soft Black Mascara- I LOVE this mascara and I’m so sad it’s not sold over here. I often get others to bring me back this when they’re in America so I had to get another one!

Revlon Nail Polish in Holographic Pearls- This is a holographic top coat and it’s beautiful!

Sinful Colors Kylie Trend Mattes in Kitty Pink- Out of all the Kylie polishes from Sinful Color this one stood out the most to me

Be Joyful Shower Gel from Bath & Body Works- Another one that was on sale, it’s described as ‘fizzy clemintine, frosted jasmine and shimmering sugar’.

Sinful Colors Star Struck Collection in Rocket Out- This top coat is packed with white red and blue stars and silver glitter. It was perfect for 4th July!

Maybelline Color Blur Matte Lip Pencil in I’m Blushing!- I was drawn to this as it’s a new product and hadn’t heard about it. It has a lip colour on one end and an eraser at the other. So you can wear the colour like a matte cream pencil all over or place the colour in the middle of your lips and smudge and blur it out with the eraser to create a softer smudged look. The bluriness doesn’t really work on me as I have tiny lips but I still really like product.

Pop Beauty Nail Glam in Mint Magic- I’ve wanted this for SO long, it’s a bright mint green. I have loads of mint green shades but this so bright and vibrant, almost neon like.

I’m happy with my little haul, I wish I had found more nail polishes but I’m glad I got my hands on what I did! If you’ve tried any of these or like the look of anything let me know in a comment below

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of the shower gel! I admire your restraint, greatly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, was more of a case of not having the money than restraint! I've tried the smaller shower gel, must use the bigger vanilla one this week

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...